Additional Guides & Resources created in response to the CARES Act
To learn more about the CARES Act, and for the most up to date information, please visit our COVID-19 Business Resources web page.
Below are some additional guides and resources created in response to the CARES Act.
Resource links only permitted from Federal Government, State Government, and local Evergreen Chamber Members.
- FEMA / CDC /White House CARES Act overview
- United States CARES Act (Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security) Information, Instructions, & Resources
- Step by Step Guide by Kristin Robbins, RPM Agency Insurance Brokerage
- The Small Business Owner's Guide to the CARES Act
- Guide by the US Senate Committee on Small Business & Entrepreneurship (PDF)
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist
- Guide by the US Chamber of Commerce (PDF)
- Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act: What Small Businesses Need to Know
- Article by the US Chamber of Commerce
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): Small Business Guidance & Loan Resources
- Guidance by the US Small Business Administration
- How Will The "Families First Coronavirus Response Act" Impact Employers?
- Blog by the Colorado Chamber of Commerce
- Paycheck Protection Program Facts Sheet
- Information Sheet created by ChamberMaster
- Colorado COVID-19 Business Resource Center
- Page by the Colorado Office of Economic Development & International Trade
Our Blog Wars was a huge success! Please feel free to submit a blog anytime.