The Evergreen Chamber of Commerce has tiered membership levels. For more information, please scroll down to the "Membership Levels, Benefits and Value" section.
Why Do Businesses Join Their Local Chambers?
They belong because they want to be something bigger than their organization. They want to give back, get involved and make the community a better place.
For 50 years, the Evergreen Chamber has been a catalyst for growth for the business community. We help our members:
- connect businesses to potential customers
- gain valuable credibility and visibility in the local marketplace
- learn effective marketing skills that enhance their operations
- post and fill critical jobs in their organizations
- have a place where small business owners can find friends and colleagues
- and we deliver to the public a vibrant economy creating choices of services, adding to property values and employing local residents of all ages.
We Care About Growing The Local Economy
Research shows that a great community needs a great business environment to thrive and our mission is to grow the local economy. The Evergreen Chamber is a leader in convening professionals for business growth and information. Build your business relationships as we work together to help our community prosper.
Members can network and find power partners through a variety of networking opportunities:
- Monthly Member Breakfasts
- After Hours Mixers
- Speed Networking Events
- Chamber and community event volunteering
We do our best to keep on top of what's going on, who provides the services needed in town and make our community aware of how to connect with whom we recommend right here in Evergreen, Colorado. Our website is an active place to connect with local business, find out what's happening event wise and how our county supports us.
Membership Levels, Benefits and Value
Payment Plans Available.
Networking Level - $125
Designed for the individual who likes to be active in the business community.
- Receive weekly Chamber e-blasts and announcements
- Member prices at breakfasts and networking events
- Post Events on Chamber website calendar and Facebook page
PLUS: One organic Chamber Social Media post per year.